Tourist Places in Surendranagar
Tourist Places in Surendranagar | Surendranagar Tourist Places | Places to visit in Surendranagar
Surendranagar is a city located in Gujarat state in India. It was founded around 1000 years ago. It is known for its historical monuments and temples. It is also famous for its traditional handloom sarees.
Chamunda Mata Temple
- It was built in the year 14th century.
- we have seen many idols of goddesses here.
- we can find many Goddess Chamunda, Durga, Mahakali, Chandika and Parvati.
- There is a big pond here, where people can take bath before entering the temple.
Hawa Mahal Surendranagar –
- Located in Surendranagar, it is a historical site.
- It’s a very beautiful palace.
- The palace was built during the reign of the Jhala dynasty.
- The Dharma Talab is located in front of the palace.
- In the Dharma Talab, there are lots of lotus flowers.
Jaria Mahadev Temple Surendranagar
- It is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the most famous temples in Surendranagar.
- The temple is located in the district of Surendranagar at Chotila.
- You can see Shivlings and Nag Devas in this temple.
- There is about 13 km distance between Chotila and this temple.
Madhav Vav Surendranagar
- Surendranagar’s Madhav Vav is a major tourist attraction.
- The site is located in Surendranagar’s Wadhawan district.
- There is an ancient well here that is beautiful.
- Sargadev Baghela, the minister of Raja Madhav, built this stepwell .
Raj Mahal Surendranagar
- A beautiful palace in Surendranagar is the Raj Mahal.
- During the 19th century, this palace was the residence of Raja Bal Singh ji.
- You can see a beautiful little pool as well as a fountain.
- There is a lot of space in this palace.
Shree Swaminarayan Mandir Surendranagar
- There is a famous religious place in Surendranagar known as Shri Swaminarayan Mandir.
- The temple is dedicated to Shri Swaminarayan Bhagwan.
- It contains very beautiful idols of Shri Swaminarayan, Shri Radhe Krishna Ji, Ghanshyam Maharaj, and Hare Krishna Maharaj Ji.
Shri Jalaram Mandir Surendranagar
- It is one of the most important religious places in Surendranagar.
- The temple is located at Chotila, Surendranagar.
- There is an idol of Shri Jalaram Bapa ji in this temple.
- you will also find Ganesh ji, Mata ji, Radhe Krishna ji, Hanuman ji, Ram ji, Lakshman ji and many more idols.
- A large garden surrounds the temple.
- You must also visit this temple .
Varnindra Dham Swaminarayan Mandir Surendranagar
- This temple of Surendranagar is known as Varnendra Dham Swaminarayan Mandir.
- In this temple, Lord Swaminarayan and Neelkanth Bhagwan are worshipped.
- A beautiful statue of Swami Narayan Bhagwan ji can be seen in the temple.
- Many other gods and goddesses sit here as well.
- Beautiful idols of Lord Garuda and Lord Vishnu can be seen here.