Places to Visit in Pachmarhi
Pacchmarhi is a beautiful place in Hoshangabad district. At 2500 feet above sea level, Pachmarhi is the only hill station in Madhya Pradesh.
It is known for its waterfalls, treks, temples, and many view points as well as large open spaces, gardens, and a lake. SATPURA KI RANI is another name for Pachmarhi.
- The Bee Falls are beautiful evergreen falls located in the Pachmarhi Hill Station.
- Pachmarhi city is located at a distance of 3 kilometers from the village.
- The waterfall is located at a height of 2500 feet above sea level.
- It is also referred to as Jamuna Prapat.
Jata Shankar Cave
- According to legend, Lord Shiva took refuge in this cave to escape Bhasmasura.
- It is a natural Shivalingam cave beneath a large rock.
- Sheshnaag, stone crocodiles, can be found here.
- Also, a great place for photography.
- Dhoopgarh is the highest point on Satpura hill,
- It has an elevation of 1,352 m.
- From Dhupgarh, you can enjoy the sunrise and sunset.
- Temple is situated at an altitude of about 4200 feet, from which a beautiful view of surroundings can be enjoyed.
- In Pachmarhi’s famous Chauragarh temple, Trishul plays a very important role.
- Trishul is offered every year by thousands of devotees to fulfill their wishes.
- Handi Khoh is an amazing place situated in the dense forests of Madhya Pradesh
- It is located at an altitude of approx 300 feet.
- Lord Shiva is associated with this place.
How to reach Pachmarhi
Distance From Bhopal – Approx 200 kms
you can reach by bus or by own car