Places to visit near jabalpur within 100 km
Places to visit near jabalpur within 100 km – Madhya Pradesh – It is located 330 km east of Bhopal, You should really visit this place if you want to see the Marble Rocks.
The Narmada River, Kanha, Bandhavgarh, and Pench national parks and tiger reserves are nearby attractions. Other attraction in the city are —
Rani Durgawati Museum
- Location – near russel chowk
- Established in 1976
- Opening hours – 10 am 5 pm
- Entry fees – approx 30 to 50
- Camera charges separately
What to see – Temple sculpture, bronze plates, and seals document dynastic histories, as well as displays on minorities in the state.
- Built by raja madan singh.
- It was built in 11th century ad
- built by the Gond ruler Madan Shah in 1116.
Dhuandhar Falls in Jabalpur
- 30 km away from the main city
- It is also called Smoke Cascade
- Narmada river falls from a height of 98 feet
- Adventure activities like boating and cable cars are available here
- Timings – 6 in the morning and 8 in the night.
Dumna Nature Reserve Park –
- The park covers an area of 1058 hectares
- Fishing, birdwatching, hiking, and nature walks are some of the recreational activities available here.
- A children’s park with boating facilities and toy trains
- Marble Rocks, locally known as Bheraghat, are a good place to visit
- The majority of items displayed in the shops located at bheraghat.
- Hanumans, shivalingams, and other deities idols can be purchased from here .
Kanha National Park
Kanha National Park is widely regarded as India’s most important wildlife reserve
There are approximately 940 square kilometers of deciduous forest in the park, which is home to a variety of wildlife, including tigers.
The park contains many different species, including the endangered “twelve-horned”Barasingha. You may also see porcupines, pythons, sloth bears, wild boar, mouse deer, or other rare wildlife.
- Oct 16 to the end of the monsoon season
Bandhavgarh National Park
- Bandhavgarh is the second national park in Madhya Pradesh
- Tigers can be found in high numbers here
- Bandhavgarh is open between October and June
Pench Tiger Reserve
- Pench Tiger Reserve has a more peaceful atmosphere than other tiger reserves in the area
- It is estimated that there are 20 to 25 tigers in the area. The area covers 758 square kilometers.
- This park, mostly made up of tropical deciduous forest, is also home to leopards, jackals, deer, and many species of birds.
Opening times – From mid-October to mid-July, the park is open
Mandapur Temple or chausath yogini
Mandapur temple, a circular building known for the 64 beautifully carved Tantric goddesses, or Chausath Yogini.
Also Check –