Best Places To Visit Leh Ladakh
Best Places To Visit Leh Ladakh – Union Territories – Ladakh Famous Places | Ladakh Best Places to visit by Travel Blog
Khardung- La Pass – Specifications: –
- The second highest motorable pass in the world. Very beautiful and often covered in snow.
- Approximately 40 km from Leh
- Located at a height of approximately 5350 meters
- Because Khardung La Pass is located at the highest point of Ladakh, the oxygen level here remains low.
- Those who love adventure will enjoy it here
Kargil. – Specifications: –
- Ladakh’s Kargil is the most popular tourist attraction.
- During the 1999 Indo-Pak war, Kargil was at the center of conflict.
- The line of control is just 11 kilometers from Kargil. It separates India from Pakistan.
Pangong lake – Specifications: –
- Located in the Himalayas at a height of approx. 4350 m.
- it is the highest saltwater lake in the world.
- It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Leh Ladakh.
- Also known as ‘Pangong Tso’ .
- At different points in time, the color of this lake changes, appearing blue, grey, green.
Tso Moriri Lake. Specifications: –
- It is located in the Changthang region of Ladakh.
- It is located at 4522 meters (14.836 feet) above sea level.
- The amount of oxygen is low here.